CMG disputes consultancy is a new service offered by CMG Solicitors. It offers objective informed advice about options available to you when your organisation or business is involved in a dispute.
CMG disputes consultancy is complementary to your existing legal advice. The consultancy is headed by renowned mediator and disputes resolution solicitor Brian Speers, currently visiting Professor of Disputes Resolution at Graduate School, Magee.
By using its own matrix CMG disputes consultancy will analyse the nature of the dispute affecting you and will consider which of a variety of approaches would provide the most advantage for you.
Costs, time, publicity, reputational implications, technical issues and value for money are all important aspects which will be considered by CMG disputes consultancy.
- Does management of a claim mean handing it over to your insurers, their advisers and letting Court process take over?
- Do you ever feel that Court process prevents you having close involvement in and control over your dispute?
- Are you concerned about the amount your organisation spends on disputes which affect you?
- Do you ever wonder if there are alternatives?
If yes, you are not alone.
CMG disputes consultancy is uniquely placed to assist by providing some or all of the following:
- Analysing your dispute options.
- Providing training to you and your staff.
- Advising on how to prevent disputes occurring.
- In appropriate cases acting as mediator or neutral in facilitating discussion.
For more information please contact [email protected]